Maybe it's the weather.....


I can't quite put my finger on it........i'm feeling more tired than usual and I'm not sure why. It's been raining here in Chicago for the better part of two days. Usually I like the rain but, right now I'm feeling pretty blue. I am longing for one of those gorgeous summer days, hanging out in the yard, floating in the pool. My husband Jeff put this unbelievable koi pond in the yard about three years ago and it has become my favorite place during the summer to read and meditate. Maybe it's just that simple. I know there is a "disorder" call SAD (seasonal something disorder) that is the result of not getting enough exposure to the sun. Who knows what the heck is going on? As I've said before, the fatigue is pretty much "always there" and, weather permitting, I would go for a long walk, listening to my music. But, that's not going to happen tonight. So, it's on to Plan B...........nice hot bath and a cigar........new episode later of my favorite show Boston Legal.

Dinner was a roast in the oven that just sat there (i mean that literally, it just sat in the oven). I turned the oven off but was too tired to make anything to go along w/ the roast. At least there is the soup. The kids ordered pizza. The good thing is that no one criticizes me for the incomplete dinner.....they just "make do".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Don't "Do" Yellow.

Week Ending Friday 1/24/20